Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Walking Is Very Close!

MacKenzie is getting stronger and stronger, every day! I have seen her take four steps in a row several times today. I think she'll be really walking very soon. I am excited about it for her, but scared that I won't be able to keep up with her! I made a wish out loud yesterday that I wanted her to be able to run around on the farm at the Mother Earth Harvest Festival, which is in a little under two weeks. Be careful what you wish for...I think I very possibly could get that wish!

MacKenzie also got the opportunity to chase Lucky, the cat, through Chris' "man room" tonight. It was her first official cat chase! I didn't want to laugh, but she was giddy and squealing with delight to be chasing him! Lucky was not nearly as pleased.


We had a little photo shoot in the back yard today so that I could have an image for the invitations for her 1st birthday party. She had fun exploring everywhere in her tutu, crown and carrying her magic wand! I made her tutu this morning just for the photos and the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment