Monday, February 13, 2012

Princess Party

Yesterday, we took MacKenzie to our friend Jess' little girl's first birthday party. We had a lovely time! MacKenzie made a new friend named Allie. They had fun playing. MacKenzie got to sit with a lot of fun people. She talks to everyone she meets, and she gives her hugs freely!

We got to see just how small the world is yet again at the birthday party! One of the people that MacKenzie was talking to and hugging turned out to be our neighbors from when I was a little girl! Ron & Patty Lambert were some of my favorite people when I was little. I used to go to their house after school a lot. Patty taught me how to count in German! MacKenzie took to her just as easily as I did. It makes me wonder just how in tune to shared memories children might be!

MacKenzie had fun playing "Pin the Tiara on the Princess"! She got a goodie bag of prizes for playing. Everyone was a winner! In her goodie bag was her very own lemon flavored lip balm...she was SO excited to have her own "lipstick"!

We had Ava's 3rd birthday party last weekend, Baby EEEE-vaa's (as MacKenzie calls her) party yesterday, and Ryott's 2nd birthday party at the end of March! 'Tis the season to party!

Party on, Princess MacKenzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment